WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
Registration for #IAPH2022 will include attendance to the World Ports Conference 2022 in Vancouver, and access to the pre-conference online workshops in February and March 2022. Attendees will receive an invitation link in advance to join and participate in the online workshops.
AN I ENTITLED TO A REFUND IF I CANCEL MY REGISTRATION?
- Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by April 16, 2022.
- All refunds will be subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after April 16, 2022 and “no shows” will be subject to the full conference rate.
IF I HAVE TO CANCEL MY REGISTRATION, CAN A COLLEAGUE ATTEND IN MY PLACE?
- Substitutions may be made by contacting the Events Help Desk.
- You must provide the name, title, and contact information for the person you are substituting.
AM I ENTITLED TO THE IAPH MEMBER ATTENDEE PRICING?
If you are an existing IAPH Member you are eligible for discounted pricing on the Full Conference Pass at #IAPH2022. In order to obtain your discount code, please contact the Events Help Desk. We will check your membership status before approving your #IAPH2022 registration. Your IAPH Membership needs to be active through the #IAPH2022 conference dates in order to qualify for the discount.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY REGISTRATION?
Contact the Events team at the Events Help Desk and a representative will respond to your query within 24 hours.
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS!
Contact the Events Help Desk.