WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
Registration for #IAPH2022 will include attendance to the World Ports Conference 2022 in Vancouver, and access to the pre-conference online workshops in February and March 2022. Attendees will receive an invitation link in advance to join and participate in the online workshops.
Hotel accommodation is available at special rates for IAPH2022 attendees. Booking Information will be emailed upon registering to attend IAPH2022.
LETTER OF INVITATION
If you require a Letter of Invitation for your Visa application, contact the Events Help Desk
AN I ENTITLED TO A REFUND IF I CANCEL MY REGISTRATION?
- Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by April 16, 2022.
- All refunds will be subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after April 16, 2022 and “no shows” will be subject to the full conference rate.
IF I HAVE TO CANCEL MY REGISTRATION, CAN A COLLEAGUE ATTEND IN MY PLACE?
- Substitutions may be made by contacting the Events Help Desk.
- You must provide the name, title, and contact information for the person you are substituting.
AM I ENTITLED TO THE IAPH MEMBER ATTENDEE PRICING?
If you are an existing IAPH Member you are eligible for discounted pricing on the Full Conference Pass at #IAPH2022. In order to obtain your discount code, please contact the Events Help Desk. We will check your membership status before approving your #IAPH2022 registration. Your IAPH Membership needs to be active through the #IAPH2022 conference dates in order to qualify for the discount.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY REGISTRATION?
Contact the Events team at the Events Help Desk and a representative will respond to your query within 24 hours.
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS!
Contact the Events Help Desk.